Change the value axis scale

  1. #1
    SJ
    Guest

    Change the value axis scale

    I have tried selecting the Value axis and changing the minimum, maximum,
    major & minor unit - does not seem to accept the changes - am missing a step,
    i guess.Please advise.

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Change the value axis scale

    SJ,

    Double-click on the Y-Axis labels to bring up the Format Axis dialog box.
    Go to the Scale tab. When you manually change the maximum, minimum, etc.
    make sure that you don't have the "Auto" options checked. For example, if
    you make a manual change to the maximum and then check the auto option for
    the maximum, the scale will not change.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield