pivot chart formatting

  1. #1
    Renato
    Guest

    pivot chart formatting

    Hi there,
    I've a sheet with a cake pivot chart. I customized
    different parts of the chart (colour of characters,
    data format in perc.,etc). When I update the
    pivot table connected, the chart loses my
    previous setting. Is there any trick to solve this
    problem?
    Thank you in advance.
    Renato

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: pivot chart formatting

    Hi,

    This is a known problem. See KB article.
    Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q215904

    Cheers
    Andy

    --