Help with sales chart

  1. #1
    kim
    Guest

    Help with sales chart

    Can anyone help with this please I have daily sales figuers for 3 months I
    want to do a chart showing this and also the peak days of sales.

    I have inputted the individual sales figures for each day and I'm trying to
    get the Sales figures on the vertical axis and the months on the horizontal
    axis with the line for sales figures showing the flow of visitors over the 3
    month period. what is the best way to show this and what type of chart?

    Sheet is like this
    May June July
    234 365 342
    324 354 253
    Ans so on May has about 8 days The others about 27

    Thanks for any help

    Kim

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Help with sales chart

    Do you want a point for each day on the chart, or just the aggregate by
    month?

    news:[email protected]...