Move Data Table?

  1. #1
    Charisma Riley
    Guest

    Move Data Table?

    How do I move the data table from under the chart to the right side of it?
    I can't seem to move anything on the chart around. :O(

    ~CJ

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Move Data Table?

    CJ,

    Unfortunately there is no way to move the data table. If you are using an
    embedded chart, you might consider eliminating the chart-generated data table
    and using worksheet cells instead. If you apply worksheet formatting to
    match the chart that includes the new data table, you can create an effect
    that the data table is embedded within the chart.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Move Data Table?

    XL's chart table has limited customization capability. Consider
    simulating the effect along the lines of Custom Chart Table
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...able/index.htm

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <#[email protected]>, [email protected]
    says...