Zero value i graph

  1. #1
    Jakob Austgulen
    Guest

    Zero value i graph

    Hello

    I have a graph (chart) that my line goes down to zero.
    I hope to find a ascii table to set the value so that the chartline stops
    (do not goes to zero).

    If I use right mouse button and "delete information", my value er deleted
    and my linechart stops.
    If I use "delete" the line goes to zero.

    --

    Jakob

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Zero value i graph

    I know of two ways to do this.

    1. You can put the function NA() in the affected cells
    2. Use TOOLS, OPTIONS, CHARTS ... and Plot empty cells as "not plotted"

    Have a great day!

    Barb Reinhardt

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Zero value i graph

    Another option to Barb's suggestions is to use a named formula in the
    graph along the lines of Dynamic Charts
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com