how do I plot on the z axis?

  1. #1
    banderson
    Guest

    how do I plot on the z axis?

    I want to do a 3 axis scatter plot. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in
    advance,

    Brad

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: how do I plot on the z axis?

    Hi,

    Excel does not, as standard, do 3 value dimension charts.

    Have a read of Tushar's page on 3d surface charts.
    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...ace/index.html

    You can fake a 3d plot using formula. Check out Fernando Cinquegrani's
    example.
    http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html

    Or my own version.
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm