How do I connect cell color to bar chart color?

  1. #1
    Bob Freerks
    Guest

    How do I connect cell color to bar chart color?

    I have seen an excel spread sheet bar chart where the colors of the bars were
    connected to the color of the cell. I was not able to determine how that was
    accomplished and the author of the spread sheet no longer works for the
    company that sent me the data. Does anyone know how this can be done?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I connect cell color to bar chart color?

    Hi Bob,

    It's possible this was done using a vba macro.

    For a non VBA approach have a look at Jon's examples of conditional charts.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --