How do I change the order of the series in the Source Data?

  1. #1
    Earl
    Guest

    How do I change the order of the series in the Source Data?

    I have a chart that trackes sales numbers by the month. Each year I add a
    series. I would like to get the series to display in order. How do I change
    the order?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the order of the series in the Source Data?

    Select the series that you want to reorder. You will see something that
    looks like this:

    =SERIES(,'Sheet1'!$A$2:$A$11,'Sheet1!$H$2:$H$11,5)

    You need to change the # at the very end of the series.

    =SERIES(,'Sheet1'!$A$2:$A$11,'Sheet1!$H$2:$H$11,1)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I change the order of the series in the Source Data?

    Earl,

    In addition to Barb's method you can also do this:

    Click on a series and in the standard toolbar select:

    Format -> Selected Data Series -> Series Order Tab
    Move Up or Move Down buttons

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield