Creating a chart representing hours used

  1. #1
    joemc911
    Guest

    Creating a chart representing hours used

    I don't know if it's possible or at least I am not aware of how to do it, but
    I need to create a chart using days as the column, be it vertical or
    horizontal, and showing the hours covered by a schedule, basically saying on
    date X I covered 1000 to 1930 hours, hour format is no big deal, but I can't
    seem to make it work properly. It seems simple but I don't know excel well
    enough to figure it out. I would like to be able to do this for a monthly
    period. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. What I get now is
    either I get the date compared to hours or I get the dates removed and
    replaced with numbers of the column rather than correct date. I have hours
    in both actual hourly format and in general 4 digit representation. It
    doesn't matter which way it needs to be, I can change that as necessary.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Creating a chart representing hours used

    Based on what you've said here, I'd probably do something like this

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ngColumns.html

    news:[email protected]...