Plot a scatter chart with categories on the left.

  1. #1
    HAF32
    Guest

    Plot a scatter chart with categories on the left.

    I want to turn a scatter chart on its head. having the categories listed on
    the left and values at the bottom.

    How can I do this?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Plot a scatter chart with categories on the left.

    Hi,

    Here are a couple of explanations,

    Stephen Bullen's FunChrt2 example.
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCou...e=FunChrt2.zip

    and Jon Peltier has an explanation.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Y_CategoryAxis.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    HAF32
    Guest

    Re: Plot a scatter chart with categories on the left.

    Thanks Andy, that did the trick!