Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How can I print 6 charts in a page (Excel) ?

  1. #1
    Hasan
    Guest

    How can I print 6 charts in a page (Excel) ?

    I have 6 different scatter plot graphs that I have to turn in as one single
    page by squeezing them, how can I do that ?

    Thanks,
    Hasan.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How can I print 6 charts in a page (Excel) ?

    Hasan -

    Embed the charts in a worksheet. You can figure out how many rows and
    columns print out on a page, so divide one by 3 and the other by 2, to
    determine how large each chart should be. Then when you position and
    resize the charts, hole down the Alt key, and the edges of the chart
    will snap to the cell boundaries.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

    Hasan wrote:

    > I have 6 different scatter plot graphs that I have to turn in as one single
    > page by squeezing them, how can I do that ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Hasan.

Closed Thread