Line Column Graphs

  1. #1
    Andy
    Guest

    Line Column Graphs

    I am trying to create a graph from 4 sets of data. I am
    looking at departmental success and as such have the
    success percentage for 3 individual departmenst in
    columns O,P&Q, and a global success rate in R. I want to
    create a graph with teh departmental success for each day
    shown in columns, and global success shown as a line.
    However, when I chose the Line Column Graph from the
    list, it only allows me to have 2 columns as opposed to
    the 3 I require. Can anyone help?

    Cheers

    Andy

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Line Column Graphs

    Hi,

    It will be easier if you create a standard column chart based on the 4
    sets of data. Then select the 'global success rate' data series and
    change its chart type to Line.
    To change chart type right click and pick Chart Type
    or menus Chart > Chart type...

    Cheers
    Andy

    --