Line and Column Graph

  1. #1
    Nikki
    Guest

    Line and Column Graph

    I have a graph that has six series. Each column has a line that goes with it.
    Ex-
    Pink bar and Pink Line
    Blue Bar and Blue Line
    Green Bar and Green Line

    Now all the lines line up on the middle bar which happens to be pink. I
    want each data point to line up with the correct color bar not with the
    middle bar.
    --
    Thanks,
    Nikki

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Line and Column Graph

    What kind of bar chart do you have? Clustered, Stacked?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Nikki
    Guest

    Re: Line and Column Graph

    Clustered-I saw there was a link to a website that had the directions - Now I
    am not sure about how to add the spacing to the graph.
    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...olAndLine.html

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Line and Column Graph

    Nikki -

    The last approach, Line-Column Combination Chart with Sparse Data Range,
    is probably easiest to get the spacing correct.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services