How do I create a line graphs with months labelled in the X-axis?

  1. #1
    Aisha Khan
    Guest

    How do I create a line graphs with months labelled in the X-axis?

    I am trying to create a simple line graph with months labelled in the X axis
    and the frequency of an event noted in the Y axis? How do I do this? I have
    turned on the date feature and all of the tick marks are labelled J for
    January.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a line graphs with months labelled in the X-axis?

    I suspect you have multiple observations for January. In order to show
    January only once, you'll need to have just one January observation.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a line graphs with months labelled in the X-axis?

    Use the original data as a source for a Pivot Table (and corresponding
    PivotChart).

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>, "=?
    Utf-8?B?QWlzaGEgS2hhbg==?=" <Aisha [email protected]>
    says...