Stacked column, 2 values, percentage?

  1. #1

    Stacked column, 2 values, percentage?

    Greetings,

    Using chart wizard, is there a way to do the following:

    I would like to have a stacked column chart that shows a total amount
    ($170, in this case) in red, and a 'donated thus far' amount in green.
    As donations come in, the green bar grows to - hopefully - eventually
    cover the red bar...

    Thus far I have only been able to come up with two columns side by
    side.

    Anton

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Stacked column, 2 values, percentage?

    Hi,

    Here are some examples that should help.

    http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip033.htm
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/thermometer.htm

    Cheers
    Andy