Excel sheet bar chart

  1. #1
    Rizla
    Guest

    Excel sheet bar chart

    Using source data from an Excel sheet I have created a bar chart on the same
    spreadsheet that goes across horizontally. The data is just start and finish
    dates of jobs. Some jobs have started and finished. Some have started and are
    yet to finish.

    Along the Value Axis along the top there are a series of datesset a week
    apart. I would like to pu a line or arrow along this value access that show
    he current date whenevr this spread sheet is opened

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Excel sheet bar chart

    Look here for information about adding lines to your charts:

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services