Click on chart to view it otherwise greyed out

  1. #1
    CarlSprake
    Guest

    Click on chart to view it otherwise greyed out

    I have been sent a workbook that contains a number of charts. when the
    workbook opens the charts are not visible, but are "greyed out". I have to
    click on a chart to view it. As soon as I click away from the chart it is
    hidden again.

    The source data is created using the offset function and the parameters for
    this function are selected using form combo boxes.

    Please can anyone suggest how I can make the charts visible at all times

    Thanks

    Carl

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Click on chart to view it otherwise greyed out

    Hi,

    Sounds like you have objects set to show place holders.
    To show all use the menu Tools > Options. On the View tab is a section
    for Objects. Check the Show all option.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    CarlSprake
    Guest

    Re: Click on chart to view it otherwise greyed out

    Thank You very much Andy

    So simple when you know how! :- )