how do i do supply and demand curves in excel?

  1. #1
    apeet310
    Guest

    how do i do supply and demand curves in excel?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: how do i do supply and demand curves in excel?

    I'm not sure what a supply and demand curve is, so I can't help you.

    "apeet310" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: how do i do supply and demand curves in excel?

    It depends on what you are charting.

    For a basic supply and demand chart as applied to economics, you can use an
    XY Scatter chart. This site shows how you could set one up:

    http://www.producingohio.org/lesson/draw.html

    Supply and demand charts for daily stock trading are more complicated. They
    typically use bars that show each component by time.

    Can you post back what you are trying to chart and some sample data?

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  4. #4
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: how do i do supply and demand curves in excel?

    Supply & Demand
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...mand/index.htm

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com