Changing colors

  1. #1
    davetteb
    Guest

    Changing colors

    I have over 50 trendline charts in excel that came up in the default color
    scheme. I am copying and pasting these into a word processing document for a
    board report.

    I need to send this to the printer, but would like to have it in black and
    one other spot color. How do I change these charts to grayscale or spot color?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Changing colors

    Dave -

    You can change the format of a chart element by double clicking on it
    and choosing appropriate options from the dialog that appears. If you
    change a chart element on one chart, you can select the same element on
    the next chart and press F4 to repeat this, conceivably 50 times to
    change all 50 plot area fill colors, for example. Then change the next
    element in the first chart, and F4 your way through the charts again.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services