show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel line ch

  1. #1
    assaf
    Guest

    show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel line ch

    I would lie to show the value of only the last point of all series in a line
    chart in excel.
    I can do it manually, (click the point in the graph - data labels - show
    value).
    Is it possible to do it automatically, so when I change the data source, the
    chart will still show the value of the last point ?

  2. #2
    Markus Scheible
    Guest

    show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel line ch

    Hi Assaf,

    try doing it again after starting the macro recorder...
    then Excel should give you some hints how to realise it...
    if your data range varies in length, you can use something
    like

    ..Range("A2", "A65534").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Cells
    (1).Row - 1) to get the last data-filled cell row.

    Best

    Markus

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel linech

    Hi,

    Here are a couple of examples.

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/LabelLastPoint.html
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/Labellast.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  4. #4
    assaf
    Guest

    RE: show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel line ch

    thank you
    the sample is exactly what I needed.