General chart set up question

  1. #1
    yellowrose
    Guest

    General chart set up question

    How do i set up a spreedsheet for lottery statistics

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: General chart set up question

    By definition, lotteries, at least the honest variety, are random.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

  3. #3
    Yellowrose
    Guest

    Re: General chart set up question

    Hey Tushar,
    Thanks for your response but I don't think that you understand what I am
    trying to do. I am trying to put the odds of lottery tickets in a chart. The
    odds are already given for each one(scratch lottery tickets). I know this
    sounds stupid but I promised a friend that I would do it for him. He just
    wants to see the odds for each ticket($1, $2, $3, $5 and $10) catagory so
    that he can buy the ticket with the best odds within each dollar amount. . I
    agreed to try to do it so that I could learn how to set up a chart. The
    Georgia lottery gives the odds on each ticket but does not put them in any
    sort of order.
    Again, thanks for your reponse,
    Yellowrose

  4. #4
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: General chart set up question

    I'm sorry but I haven't bought a lottery ticket in over 15 years.
    Maybe, if you share how the odds are printed on the ticket and how that
    relates to the dollar amount someone, if not me, will be able to tell
    you how to reorganize the information in the form you want.

    That said, I should point out that given the number of people who play
    all the different lotteries, if there was any variation in the
    probability of winning a particular amount it would have been
    identified by now. And, thanks to the Internet, dissemination of that
    information would not take long. But, hey, anything's possible... {g}