Is there way I can automatically have Excel change the scale om a.

  1. #1
    Phil
    Guest

    Is there way I can automatically have Excel change the scale om a.

    I have an excel file, which I uses to make xy graphs but I change the value
    that are plotted. The graph does not rescale by itself so I have to keep on
    doing it manually. Is there a way to get Excel to automatically rescale?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Is there way I can automatically have Excel change the scaleom a.

    Jon Peltier has a couple of techniques that you could use:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...nkToSheet.html

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Is there way I can automatically have Excel change the scale om a.

    For a ready-made solution, see AutoChart Manager
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...art/index.html

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions