coloring the sides of 3d bars in a different color than the front?

  1. #1
    Xaver Hinterhuber
    Guest

    coloring the sides of 3d bars in a different color than the front?

    Hi,

    is it possible to give the sides of a 3d bar another color than the front?

    Greets

    Xaver

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: coloring the sides of 3d bars in a different color than the front?

    You can apply a picture to either the front or the side:

    Create a picture in a graphics program (e.g. MS Paint) that is just a
    block of colour.
    In Excel, select the chart series that you want to colour
    Choose Format>Selected Data Series
    On the Patterns tab, click the Fill Effects button
    On the Picture tab, click the Select Picture button
    Find the colour block picture that you created, and select it, then
    click Insert
    For 'Apply To', check Sides or check Front
    Click OK, click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Xaver Hinterhuber
    Guest

    Re: coloring the sides of 3d bars in a different color than the front?

    Hello Debra,

    thank you for this great tip.
    My search time for this is summing up to several days.

    THANKS.

    Greets
    Xaver

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: coloring the sides of 3d bars in a different color than the front?

    You're welcome. Thanks for letting me know that the tip helped you.