How do I create a combination stack and unstacked coulmn chart?

  1. #1
    kalien
    Guest

    How do I create a combination stack and unstacked coulmn chart?

    I'm looking to create a combination chart consisting of stacked columns and
    an unstacked column in Excel 2003. I've seen directions to do so in Excel 95
    on Microsoft's website but they do not translate to Excel 2003. Any help
    would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a combination stack and unstacked coulmn chart?

    See example on my site at Excel Tips & Tricks
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I create a combination stack and unstacked coulmn chart?

    kalien,

    This example should work:

    http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce..._column_chart/

    ----