Copying charts to PPt from Excel

  1. #1
    Alison
    Guest

    Copying charts to PPt from Excel

    1. When I select my XY scatter chart that is located in the worksheet, and
    choose copy the chart automatically resizes. Why is this? (Using Office 2003)

    2. When I copy and paste this as a picture into PowerPoint. the size of the
    graph is different from what it was when it left excel, and the fonts are
    different. I know how to resize the chart but one would think that when you
    copy something it would keeps it original size.

    Why is this?

  2. #2
    Alison
    Guest

    RE: Copying charts to PPt from Excel

    Problem solved now. Thanks
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;170760 and

    "Alison" wrote:

    > 1. When I select my XY scatter chart that is located in the worksheet, and
    > choose copy the chart automatically resizes. Why is this? (Using Office 2003)
    >
    > 2. When I copy and paste this as a picture into PowerPoint. the size of the
    > graph is different from what it was when it left excel, and the fonts are
    > different. I know how to resize the chart but one would think that when you
    > copy something it would keeps it original size.
    >
    > Why is this?

    Problem solved