Colouring the plain at the zero line?

  1. #1
    Xaver Hinterhuber
    Guest

    Colouring the plain at the zero line?

    Hello,

    I want to colour the plain at the zero level on the y-axis.

    Is this possible?

    Greets
    Xaver

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Colouring the plain at the zero line?

    Xaver,

    If I'm understanding correctly, you can double-click on the X or Y axis to
    bring up the Format Axis dialog box. Choose the color that you want in the
    Patterns tab -> Lines Color option.

    Alternatively, you can add an additional series that runs up the Y axis at
    the zero value. You can make color changes to this series just like you
    would any others. The effect would be that you are coloring the Y axis at
    the zero value.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Colouring the plain at the zero line?

    Someone may prove me wrong, but assuming you have a 3D chart, you
    cannot. The formatting capabilities of a XL 3D surface chart are
    extremely limited.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions