How do I create a line graph with x- y axis?

  1. #1
    Exercise graph
    Guest

    How do I create a line graph with x- y axis?

    I am trying to make a single line graph a x axis (vertcal side) showing
    breathing rates per minute, and the Y axis )horizontal axis) gin-ving time in
    minutes.

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a line graph with x- y axis?

    - Select the both x and y data ranges
    - Insert|Chart
    - On the Standard Types tab, select "XY (Scatter)"
    - Select the desired chart subtype (with or with without point markers
    and/or connnecting lines, and whether connecting lines should be curved
    or straight)
    - Continue pressing Next, ajusting options as desired, until finished

    Notes:
    - Avoid the "Line" Standard Type. The name is very misleading. Its
    purpose is to treat the x-axis as equally spaced categories, ignoring
    any x-data that you may supply.
    - The chart wizard does a better job of guessing your intent if the
    x-data preceeds the y-data (earlier column or earlier row) on the worksheet.

    Jerry