Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Free Tool Marimekko Charts?

  1. #1
    René Werner
    Guest

    Free Tool Marimekko Charts?

    Is anybody aware of a free tool that supports easy graphing of Marimekko
    Charts in Excel ...?

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Free Tool Marimekko Charts?

    Depending on your comfort level with XL, you may or may not find it
    easy to adapt Stephen Bullen's example of a variable width chart to
    your needs (funchrt5 in
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/SBXLPage.asp#Charting).

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    says...

  3. #3
    Michael R Middleton
    Guest

    Re: Free Tool Marimekko Charts?

    Rene -

    Maybe you could adapt some of the methods describes by Jon Peltier at

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...thColumns.html

    - Mike

    www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Free Tool Marimekko Charts?

    Particularly this article, in which I simply called the chart a Matrix
    Chart, which was the terminology of a client who used it.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

    Michael R Middleton wrote:

    > Rene -
    >
    > Maybe you could adapt some of the methods describes by Jon Peltier at
    >
    > http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...thColumns.html
    >
    > - Mike
    >
    > www.mikemiddleton.com
    >
    > "RenĂ© Werner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Is anybody aware of a free tool that supports easy graphing of Marimekko
    >>Charts in Excel ...?

Closed Thread