How do I print a worksheet with embedded charts?

  1. #1
    Valerine Carretta
    Guest

    How do I print a worksheet with embedded charts?

    I have two embedded charts overlaying my worksheet. I need all three to
    print as it appears on my screen. When I print my worksheet, the two charts
    disappear. I can print it all separately, but not together. Please help.
    Presentation tonight!
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a worksheet with embedded charts?

    Valerine -

    The default behavior is to print the charts as they appear on the
    worksheet. Something is strange, let's see what we can do.

    Hold Shift while selecting a chart, so you get white handles on the
    corners instead of black. On the Format menu, choose Object, click on
    the Properties tab, and make sure the Print Object box is checked.

    If that doesn't help, post back.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  3. #3
    Valerine Carretta
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a worksheet with embedded charts?

    Thank you for responding. I was able to print it to Acrobat Distiller and
    then to our HP plotter. What I have heard is that the size of the chart may
    have something to do with it. After 90-something columns, the chart seemed
    to disappear. In any case I got it to work, so thank you again.

    Valerine Carretta