how do I create a quadrant chart in Excel or PowerPoint?

  1. #1
    Tavo
    Guest

    how do I create a quadrant chart in Excel or PowerPoint?

    I'm trying to set up a quadrant chart, where a data point represents both the
    x-axis and y-axis:

    Ex:

    100 l
    50 l
    l <*> data point = (25,5)
    0 + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
    5 10 15

  2. #2
    Michael R Middleton
    Guest

    Re: how do I create a quadrant chart in Excel or PowerPoint?

    Tavo -

    In Excel, arrange data with X values in a column on the left and Y values in
    an adjacent column on the right. Select the X and Y values. Click the
    ChartWizard, and select the XY (Scatter) chart type.

    - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...