Capture the legend title. Help

  1. #1
    Le9569
    Guest

    Capture the legend title. Help

    Hello,

    I create a macro for chart creation and have inputbox for X axis and YAxis
    titles. Now in the legend, It shows "Series 1", "Series 2". Is there a way
    to change it to the user's input?

    Thank
    le9569

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Capture the legend title. Help

    Hi,

    You need to change the Name property of the series, so something like,

    Activechart.SeriesCollection(1).name="My Seriesname"

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel