Logarithms

  1. #1
    Majikthijs
    Guest

    Logarithms

    Thanks both, it is good to know that I wasn't missing some obvious button on
    an obscure menu somewhere and that Excel really isn't able to do this task on
    its own. The question is why Microsoft haven't done anything about it because
    it has been a bone of contention for a number of years and it is a reason for
    many in the engineering and scientific community to write the programme off
    as not a serious charting tool. That's a shame because to my mind Excel is
    the strongest member of the Office family.

    Does Microsoft plan to do something about it?

    It is the prerogative of every thinking man to declare himself insane on a
    daily basis

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Logarithms

    Sorry, I can't tell which post you're responding to.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services