REPOST: How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?

  1. #1
    easy
    Guest

    REPOST: How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?

    Hi,

    I've been workin' on the problem below that I've written a few days ago but
    got no answers.
    It's easy to select spesific cells to another column
    for ex: cells belong to type A
    then I draw the graph but a new problem occured, there are empth cells and
    mygraph counts them
    next question: how can I omit the blank cells from my data set while
    graphing?

    Thx a lot

    Emre UNAL
    http://www.geocities.com/dusemre

    Main Problem:

    Hi,

    I have a mixed data set as exampled below,

    Type Value
    A 14
    B 0.156
    C 1.65
    A 18
    D 400
    C 1.56
    C 1.72

    Question: How can I graph these variables individually without chancin' the
    data structure?

    Note: I can not use autofilter or any other macro, this data set will be
    updated every 2hours, but can make any link to this data set freely.

    Thx for your concern

    Emre ÜNAL
    Statistician
    http://www.geocities.com/dusemre

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: REPOST: How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the dataset?

    I know I replied to this one. Scroll back to your original post and look
    again.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  3. #3
    easy
    Guest

    Re: REPOST: How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?

    Thx Jon,

    I saw many REPOSTs on the groups, I guess there's a problem with the server
    cos' I didn't send my mail twice.

    May be my pc has a problem, i'm workin' on it. Sorry for misunderstandin'

    re thx for your quick concern & help
    now I'm working with your pivot chart explanations

    news:[email protected]...