How do I create a Bell Curve Graph in Excel

  1. #1
    fratton
    Guest

    How do I create a Bell Curve Graph in Excel

    I am trying to create a Bell Curve Graph in Excel but have ground to a halt,
    I using Excel 9

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I create a Bell Curve Graph in Excel

    Fratton,

    This example at this site should help:

    http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce..._distribution/

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a Bell Curve Graph in Excel

    See Normal curve
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...tion/index.htm

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com