Dynamic Chart/How to

  1. #1
    SU
    Guest

    Dynamic Chart/How to

    I am trying to plot a dynamic chart and would appreciate your help. I have
    tried the methods specified in previous answers but due to my limited
    knowledge have so far failed.

    I am plotting a column chart with have 6 columns of Y-axis data and each
    column is 20 rows long but only populated till the 11th row.

    I would like the chart to dynamically expand when I add this data.

    My X-axis column is 3 column away from my first Y-axis column.

    Every Y-axis column has a header which I am using as a series name.

    Please help. Many thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Dynamic Chart/How to

    SU,

    Perhaps these references that describe techniques of dynamic charting can
    help:

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic Chart/How to

    You may also want to check
    Dynamic Charts
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

  4. #4
    Ed Ferrero
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic Chart/How to

    And, finally, if you don't want to remember all the OFFSET syntax and would
    rather let a wizard create dynamic ranges for you -
    http://edferrero.m6.net/Content/EFutil.zip

    Ed Ferrero