creating a chart with auto fillin of missing date points?

  1. #1
    Rob
    Guest

    creating a chart with auto fillin of missing date points?

    I have dates in column A and a value in B. I want to create a line graph
    showing values across ALL dates using the points I have actual dates for as
    the end points for each line segment. How do I get Excel 2003 to do that?
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: creating a chart with auto fillin of missing date points?

    Select the chart
    Choose Tools>Options
    On the Chart tab, for 'Plot empty cells as', select Interpolated
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: creating a chart with auto fillin of missing date points?

    Create the chart, select it, then select Tools | Options... | Chart
    tab. Set the 'Plot empty cells as' option to 'Interpolated' and you
    should be all set.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions