I AM TRYING TO ADD INFO TO THE CATAGORY AXIS BUT IT WONT LET ME C.

  1. #1
    CINDY
    Guest

    I AM TRYING TO ADD INFO TO THE CATAGORY AXIS BUT IT WONT LET ME C.

  2. #2
    Carole O
    Guest

    RE: I AM TRYING TO ADD INFO TO THE CATAGORY AXIS BUT IT WONT LET ME C.

    cindy -

    First - it's more helpful to have a short subject, then go into detail in
    the message. I'm assuming that you want to add another row or column.

    Have you tried Chart, chart type, data range and change the row/column of
    the source to include the data you want to add?

    HTH,
    Carole O

  3. #3
    Michael R Middleton
    Guest

    Re: I AM TRYING TO ADD INFO TO THE CATAGORY AXIS BUT IT WONT LET ME C.

    Chart | Source Data | Series | Category (X) axis labels:

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...