Axes Breaks with Excel??

  1. #1
    Felix Maus
    Guest

    Axes Breaks with Excel??

    Can anyone help me to realize axes breaks with Excel? Is it possible at all?

    I know that Origin can handle axes breaks easily - but I'd rather use Excel
    for some applications. Please tell me if you know anything about it!

    Felix

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Axes Breaks with Excel??

    Felix,

    You can create the look of a broken axis - these sites illustrate how:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html

    http://andypope.info/charts/brokencolumn.htm

    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgr...xis/index.html

    ----