a question regarding dynamic ranges and charts

  1. #1
    Wazooli
    Guest

    a question regarding dynamic ranges and charts

    Here's the scenario. I am looking at data that represents the entire human
    genome, consisting of ~9500 rows. I have 8 different samples, plus 2 columns
    that number from 1 to 9500 for the entire genome, or 1 to a maximum of 540,
    when looking at individual chromosomes. I have a combo box that allows me to
    choose ranges based upon which chromosome is chosen (1-22, X, Y and All). I
    would like to embed a chart that represents the data in an X-Y scatter plot,
    based upon the choice made via the combo box. A separate combo box controls
    which of the 8 samples is to be graphed. I am having trouble getting rhe
    chart to update according to which choices are made in the combo box. Any
    help is appreciated.

    wazooli

    P.S. - I will email this file to a qualified person willing to help if
    necessary

  2. #2
    Ed Ferrero
    Guest

    Re: a question regarding dynamic ranges and charts

    Hi Wazooli,

    email me the file, I will see if I can help.

    Ed Ferrero

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Wazooli
    Guest

    Re: a question regarding dynamic ranges and charts

    Got ya curious, didn't I. OK, I will email the file. It is, out of
    necessity, vague in some areas. I will detail pertinent things in the email
    itself.