How do I make the Y axis in an excel chart the category axis?

  1. #1
    megnadoodle
    Guest

    How do I make the Y axis in an excel chart the category axis?

    I would like to create a scatter chart where the x axis is the value axis and
    the y axis is the category axis, and I can't seem to figure out how to switch
    the two.

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I make the Y axis in an excel chart the category axis?

    Jon's site will tell you how to do so . . .

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha....html#SwitchXY

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I make the Y axis in an excel chart the category axis?

    Hi,

    If you want the Y axis to be a category axis then try this example.
    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ml#VertCatAxis

    Cheers
    Andy

    --