Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart

  1. #1
    NPG
    Guest

    How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart

    I select a heavier line weight for a Pivotchart graph so it is easier to see,
    however every time i change something on the graph from the drop down box the
    line weight goes back to it default (lighter) weight.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart

    Loss of formatting is a known problem with pivot charts. There's
    information in the following MSKB article, suggests recording a macro as
    you apply the formatting:

    XL2000: Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List