In Excel 2003, how do I create a population map?

  1. #1
    TMoore405
    Guest

    In Excel 2003, how do I create a population map?

    I use to be able to create a table in Excel and use a chart feature that
    would allow population data to be represent in a Graphic Map of the United
    States. Is this feature still available?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: In Excel 2003, how do I create a population map?

    Hi,

    This is now a separate product.
    http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/pr...4/default.mspx

    Cheers