Help on producing a Probability Density Function please!

  1. #1
    Cardiff Maths Student
    Guest

    Help on producing a Probability Density Function please!

    Hi!
    I am trying to produce an empirical probability density function graph
    in Excel. The aim of it is to compare the data with the standard Normal
    distribution so I would also like to be able to plot the standard normal
    probability density function on the same graph for this purpose. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Help on producing a Probability Density Function please!

    See Mike Middleton's
    http://www.usfca.edu/fac-staff/middleton/demand.pdf

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Help on producing a Probability Density Function please!

    Here's another:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...lityChart.html

    - Jon
    -------