need help updating chart (series in dynamic range)

  1. #1
    Jeff
    Guest

    need help updating chart (series in dynamic range)

    Hi,
    I have couple charts with series in dynamic range. In VBA, I tried to
    update them using chart1.refresh. Somehow, not all the charts are updated.
    Any idea?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: need help updating chart (series in dynamic range)

    Jeff,

    You might try adding a selection change event similar to one of the two
    below to the sheet module that holds the charts . . .

    ActiveSheet.Calculate

    If ActiveCell.Row > 1 And ActiveCell.Row < 5 Then _
    ActiveSheet.Calculate
    End Sub

    A recalculation is forced causing the charts to update.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com