How do I make a water mark on an excel spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    Lelindar
    Guest

    How do I make a water mark on an excel spreadsheet?

    Is it possible to add a water mark to an excel spreadsheet with the word
    Confidential?

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I make a water mark on an excel spreadsheet?

    There is an example on this site:

    http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/formulas.html

    It's the third download file from the bottom.

    Another alternative is to use Excel's WordArt feature. You can position the
    art where you want it on the worksheet and then make adjustments to the
    graphic.

    ----
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com