How to not plot blanks

  1. #1
    Jamie
    Guest

    How to not plot blanks

    Hi There

    I'm plotting a line graph on a range of cells and the formula in the series
    of cells is this:

    If(C7="Y",SUM($D$6:E7),"")

    I want the chart to basically add a plot each day so the C column just tells
    me that the next day has past.

    At the moment when the value in column C is blank it is plotting these cells
    as zero and continuing the line. How can I make the line stop when the Value
    in C is blank?

    Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    Jamie

  2. #2
    Andrea Jones
    Guest

    RE: How to not plot blanks

    If you click on Tools -> Options and click on the Charts tab you'll see some
    tick boxes that allow you to choose what to do with zero values. Choose 'not
    plotted' and the line will stop at that point.

    Andrea Jones