Picture sizes proportional to Data Values

  1. #1
    Michael R. Bogdan
    Guest

    Picture sizes proportional to Data Values

    I want to produce a picture of a currency whose image size is proportional
    to its data value. For example, based on $1,000, I'd like to create a
    picture of a $500 data value that is one-half the size of a $1,000 reference
    value. Can this be accomplished?

    Thnax.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Picture sizes proportional to Data Values

    Hi,

    You need to use the set the Stack to scale value on the Picture tab of
    the Fill Effects dialog, which you can display by double clicking a bar
    and pressing the Fill Effects button on the Patterns tab.

    Jon Peltier has a page explaining it.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...tomStacks.html

    Cheers
    Andy