How to draw cumulative frequency curve in Excel

  1. #1
    Alvin
    Guest

    How to draw cumulative frequency curve in Excel

    I am doing a statistics course work and would like to know how to set up a
    cumulative frequency curve in Excel. I have tried to insert functions and
    using the chart options but I cannot do it in the end.

    Please tell me how to do draw a cumulative frequency curve in Excel. Thank
    you.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How to draw cumulative frequency curve in Excel

    Alvin -

    This page shows a cumulative probability chart:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...lityChart.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP