Missing a Cell

  1. #1
    Wilkesy50
    Guest

    Missing a Cell

    Hi,

    I'm now trying to do a source of infomation for a series line on a line
    graph. Thing is, I need it to miss out one of the cells in its calculation.
    How can I go about doing this?

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Missing a Cell

    Select a contiguous set of data and establish your chart then gointo <chart
    ><source data><series. and add onto the end of the data rage the cells you

    addtinally want to plot. The easiest way to add them is to enter a comma and
    then use the cursor to drag over the cells you want to add.

    Or you can just hide the rows or columns with the cells you don't want to
    show and generate your charts as though they weren't there.

    There are still more ways to do it but it will depend on what type of charts
    and what everything has to look like ultimately will influence the "best "
    way to handle the situation.

  3. #3
    Wilkesy50
    Guest