[SOLVED] I have 36 legend entries but only need the ones actualy graphed

  1. #1
    Simon
    Guest

    [SOLVED] I have 36 legend entries but only need the ones actualy graphed

    I have a pie graph created from 36 rows by 1 numeric 'count' column. I have
    created a pie chart which shows the count distribution based on the 36 rows.
    Where a row has zero count, there is no slice. I would like to turn off the
    legend entry automatically where a row has a zero count, thereby reducing the
    overall size of the legend table.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: I have 36 legend entries but only need the ones actualy graphed

    Hi,

    Have a look at this example.
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/piezeros.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Simon
    Guest

    RE: I have 36 legend entries but only need the ones actualy graph

    Thankyou, I'll give that a try.. cheers!

  4. #4
    John Mansfield

  5. #5
    bj
    Guest

    RE: I have 36 legend entries but only need the ones actualy graphed

    One possibility would be to hide the rows with Zero in them. The charts only
    show visible cells.